Getting birth certificate in Hyderabad is same as done in other cities. The birth certificate can be obtained online and offline, but the important thing to do is getting registered so your registration information should be available while issuing the certificate.
Procedure for Birth Certificate,
Applying for birth certificate online
- Applicant can apply for certificate online by visiting www.ghmc.gov.in , but it is important to see whether the name is being already registered in the birth registration office.
- You can download the form and after filling the form you can send it to the Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation. Make sure that the form is filled with correct details in it. so that later any issue doesn’t arises.
Applying for birth certificate offline
- The birth certificate can be obtained by visiting your nearest Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation.
- You need to see whether you registration is name is listed in their data. You need to provide all the required details while getting your birth certificate.
- There are local bodies like Municipalities in Urban and Mandal Revenue Office in Rural areas
- If the birth has taken place in house then has to approach local body and has to inform them by writing.
- The local authorities will verify the write up and after approval, it will be provided to the applicant.
- Applicant can also collect the certificate from their nearest Citizen Service Centers or any eSeva Center.
Every applicant must assure that all the informations regarding the birth certificate and should be perfect and as per the real details. These informations can be very valuable in future reference. You can refer your own birth certificate or have an inquiry with local authority to know about the certificate details.