If you are working in any business organization or you are running your own business, it is imperative to have knowledge on business management. A suitable business management course will help you in knowing all the tricks of crisis management. Fair knowledge on administration, marketing, hiring, people management and more will keep you afloat in the market.
Business management courses focus on several business related activities. Market trends are changing from time to time. The course will keep you updated with changing circumstances. With thorough knowledge on business management you can tackle any type of quandary.
Qualification required for joining a business management course in India
• The minimum eligibility criteria required for the candidates to join in a business management course is bachelor’s degree. Some of the institutes conduct entrance examinations for the selection of the students. • The entrance examination is carried out to access verbal ability, logical reasoning, data interpretation and quantitative ability of the candidates.
However, the duration of the course offered, varies from one institution to the other. It is better to join in an institute, which is offering courses on International Business Management.
Students have to choose one of the following streams for specialization:
• Business Management • Accounting • Marketing
The core subjects are:
• Consumer Psychology • Entrepreneurship • E-commerce • Introduction to Accounting • Introduction to Business Computing • Introduction to Management • Introduction to Marketing • Professional Communication and Presentations • Customer Management • Human Resource Management • Business Economics If you are planning to run a small business then there is a separate module has been set up for it. After joining a small business management course you will be provided training on: • The elements of marketing. • Creating effective advertising. • Customer service, budgeting time and setting priorities. • Setting up personnel policies, wages, and benefits. • Developing a professional business
Famous institutes offering Business Management Courses in India are
- ICFAI Business School
- Amity Business School
- Delhi School of Economics MBA
- Indian Institute of Finance - www.iif.edu
- Nirma Institute of Management Ahmedabad - Institute of Management * XIME - Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship
- Birla Institute Of Management Technology
- SIBM . Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
Students after completion of Business Management Courses can get jobs in marketing department of any company, public sector houses, international banks and companies having subsidiaries in other nations.