The main purpose of buying Car Accessories is to make the new car more comfortable and give it a stylish look. But before the user goes to buy car accessories he/she should know that car accessories in India can easily cost 10% of the total cost of the car. These Car Accessories can provide a comfortable and relaxed travel in the rough and rusty roads of India.
Different Car Accessories used in India
- Alloy wheels which minimize the chances of accident and maximize the comfort level. If the alloy wheels make the wheels scintillating the security alarm alerts the user.
- Roof racks and roof boxes increase the potentiality of the car.
- The seat covers, car spoilers and car mats makes it more comfortable. The floor mats protect the car floor from getting damaged. Other elements like kid’s accessories, kid’s friendly gizmos are also there to make the car full entertaining.
- The car fresheners refresh the car getting rid of shabby smells.
- The other expensive car accessories are CD player, DVD player, sound woofer and neon headlights. Some cars have the system to install a Playstaion or Xbox for more entertainment.
- A GPS system which is the most expensive helps in getting directions to and from.
- The radar detection system helps the driver of the car to detect the nearby police officer looking for speeding cars.
Precautions for customers wondering How to Buy Car Accessories
While one decides to buy some car accessories for his/her favorite car he/she should be aware of the cheap products.Quite a number of shops and dealers are there who get the products by various unfair means and sell those to customers. It is safer to go to the nearby authorized dealers to buy Car Accessories. The user should also ask the dealer about how to fix the accessory in the car if he/she do not know the actual process.
How to Buy Car Accessories online
When the user is deciding to buy car accessories which are small and can be easily fixed the best option will be to get it online from anywhere, anytime. It is the quickest and the easiest possible way and also quite hassle free. It will save the time of the customer
User can check if the required item is available in the online store and if it he/she can order and pay via the systems allowed like, credit card or online banking.
The details of the several websites which sell various car accessories are given below:
1: indiatimes shopping
Phone: 1800-200-0305, 0120-3930300
DSF Technology Consultants Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, India
Phone: +91 11 41741338
Fax: +91 11 41656761
1-800-11-7467 (SHOP) (From MTNL and BSNL)
1-800-102-7467 (SHOP) (From AIRTEL)
Sales : firstname.lastname@example.org
Customers : email@example.com
WebMaster : firstname.lastname@example.org
731, 7th Cross, 10th Main
BTM MICO Lyt 2nd Stage
Phone: 080 42106179
4: Shop Online.in
5: rediff shopping
Payments: Internet banking, Credit cards, Cheques and Demand Drafts
1004, 10th Floor, GNFC Info Tower
Nr. Hotel Grand Bhagwati, S. G. Road,
Ahmedabad. Gujarat. India - 380054.
Telephone Number India: +91-79-40260260 (Business Hours: Monday to Saturday 10AM to 6.30PM IST)
Unit 418, Building 2, Sector 1
Millennium Business Park, Mahape
Navi Mumbai - 400710
Tel: +91 22 2778 2326
Fax: +91 22 2778 2325
177/2C, Bannerghatta Road,
Bangalore-560 076, India.
Telephone: + 91 80 6712 5400 - 5407 (8 lines)
Fax : + 91 80 6712 5408
E-mail : info (at) carazoo.com
Automotive Exchange Pvt Ltd,
11th floor, Vishwaroop IT Park,
Sector 30A, Vashi,
Navi Mumbai - 400705
Phone: (022) 6739 8888
Fax: (022) 66459665, 6739 8877