Central reserve police force every year invites application from the suitable candidates from all over India. There are various posts which gets vacant every year and CRPF recruitment board hires candidates every year by making them undergo various rounds of selection procedure. The information specified in this article helps you know various selection procedures of CPRF recruitment board and more.
- CRPF recruitment selection procedure
- CRPF Recruitment eligibility criteria
- How to apply for CRPF recruitment
- CRPF recruitment online or offline support
- CRPF application receiving centers all across india
CRPF recruitment selection procedure
- The CRPF recruitment board makes the male candidate to run for 5km which should be completed within 24 minutes of time.
- For female candidate 1.6km or distance should be covered within 8minutes 30 seconds of time.
- The candidates will undergo medical test to prove that they are physically fit to undergo recruitment procedure.
CRPF Recruitment eligibility criteria
- The candidate applying for CRPF recruitment procedure must be an Indian citizen.
- The age of the candidate should be above 18 years and must not be more than 23 years.
- There is a relaxation of 5 years for SC OR ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates,
- The educational qualification must be minimum of 10th class pass for any post of CRPF recruitment team.
- For more information on physical criteria and much more you can visit CRPF Eligibiltiy Criteria
How to apply for CRPF recruitment
- One can log on to www.crpf.gov.in and fetch the application form from career link.
- The candidate applying for CRPF recruitment can also collect the application form from any of the district level post office which is called as OMR application.
- The amount can be deposited at the nearest post office.
- Normally the application form costs around Rs.50. there is a exemption for SC/ ST or ex-servicemen candidates.
Recruitment Help Line No :- 011-24368630 Grievances/Complaint :- email@example.com
CRPF recruitment online or offline support
- If you have any queries regarding CRPF recruitment of a particular post you can call 0120-3800900
- You can also send a SMS to SMS CRPF <query> and simply send it to 56767
- You can even send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org asking your query or any other kind of concerns.
- CRPF rercruitment related queries can also be solved by writin to
- To know the general guidelines of CRPF recruitment procedure you can visit CRPF website
- Different stages of recruitment procedure can also be fetched via the same link mentioned above
CRPF application receiving centers all across india
- Andrapradesh : The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Chandrayangutta, Keshavgiri, Hyderabad – 500 005.
- Assam: The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Khatkhati, P.O. – Dimapur, Karbianglong (Assam) – 797112.
- Delhi: The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072
- Karnataka: The DIGP, Group Centre, CRPF, Yelahanka, Bangalore, Karnataka – 560 064