Calcutta Institute of Technology, Howrah was started by Bharat Consortium of Institutions in the year 2004, College is affiliated to West Bengal Technical University and approved by AICTE.
Courses Offered at Calcutta Institute of Technology:
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering ( Total number of seats = 120)
- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engg. (total no. of seats = 120)
- B. Tech in Chemical ENgineering. (Total no. of seats are 60)
- B.Tech in Information Technology. (Total no. of seats are 90)
Post Graduation Courses:
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (Total number of seats are 60)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Total number of seats are 60)
Calcutta Institute of Technology Admission Procedure:
B.Tech Course: Candidate should be passed in 10+2 exam with minimum 50% of marks in PCM subjects also Candidate should have valid rank in West Bengal Joint Entrance Exam (WB-JEE) or AIEEE.
MCA Course: Candidate should be graduate (BSc with Mathematics /BCA) with minimum 50% of marks and should have valid rank in JECA entrance test conducted by West Bengal Government.
MBA Course: Candidate should be graduate with minimum 50% of marks and should have valid rank in JEMAT conducted by West Bengal Government or CAT or MAT entrance examinations.
Calcutta Institute of Technology Fee Structure:
Total fee: 1,95,000 INR
First Sem: 98750 INR
Second Sem: 83250 INR
First Sem : 48000 INR
Second Sem: 38000 INR
Calcutta Institute of Technology Contact Details:
Calcutta Institute of Technology
Address: Banitabla, Uluberia, Howrah-711 316
Pin Code: 711 316
Fax No.: 26610736
Web site: www.urschard.org