Eligibility CriteriaThe Recruitment is open for all Indian citizens irrespective of class, creed, custom and gender.
- They must be Graduate from any Indian Universities.
- They must be physically and mentally fit and healthy.
- The applicant must have knowledge in computer.
- The applicants must have 60% and 55% in their 10+2 examination in case of General and SC/ST/PWD respectively.
Procedure of Applying for the recruitment
- The candidates must have a valid email id as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicant has to fill the application form through online and in no other ways.
- The online application must fill very carefully.
- The applicants must fill all mandatory boxes in the form. They must put the correct information about name, parents’ name, address, telephone numbers, subjects studied in school and colleges, percentages, and challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Selection of the applicantsA huge number of applicants apply to the examination from different parts of India. They have to go through different phase to prove their skill and to hold the job.
- The candidates have to sit for a written test. The written test is based on English writing, Mathematical calculation, Clerical aptitude, Computer test.
- The selected candidates have to appear for a Group Discussion.
- After group discussion, they have to face the interview board.
- After clearing different rounds, the successful candidates will get appointment letters
Benefits for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Minority Community Candidates
The Canara Bank often held a pre examination training for the SC/ST/PWD/ and Minority Community candidates at Kolkata, Delhi, Mumbai and Chennai. The applicants who want to get this advantage must fill up the space while submitting the online form.