The Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Saral Bima Plus provides with life insurance cover through simple process. The customer needs to answer just a few questions and that will ensure peace of mind for life.
The eligibility criteria for Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Saral Bima Plus are as follows:
- The minimum and maximum age of entry for the policy is 18 years and 45 years.
- The minimum policy term is 15 years.
- The premium payment term available is 7 years.
- The minimum annual premium is Rs 6000 and maximum annual premium is Rs 1, 00,000.
- The available insurance cover benefit is sum assured along with the fund value.
- The available maturity benefit of the plan is the fund value.
- The sum assured is 5 times of the annualized premium.
- The fund available in this policy is the balanced II fund.
The key features of Canara HSBC Oriental Bank of Commerce Life Saral Bima Plus are as follows:
- To purchase this plan the customer just needs to fill in with the basic personal details and submit the amount he or she wants to pay as premium. The customer can then enjoy the benefits of the policy issued at the earliest.
- The policy does not require any medical question or test. The customer can gain express insurance by certifying the declaration of good health without any test.
- The structure of the policy is quite simple with options and fixed benefits to maintain ease of understanding and purchase the insurance cum investment policy.
- The premiums of the policy are to be paid only for 7 years while the policy holder enjoys the life cover up to 15 years.
- The increasing cover of the policy is the enhanced death benefit which is the sum assured along with the fund value and is paid to the family.