The Central Bank of India invites applications from the Indian citizens to fill up the positions when ever there are openings in the bank branches all over India. When ever there is requirement the bank schedules the Central Bank of India Recruitment program across India. The bank will advertise in all major newspapers for the Central Bank of India Recruitment program.
How to Apply
The candidates should first go through the advertisement given by the Central Bank of India in the newspapers. The candidates can also visit the Central Bank of India website to view the advertisement. If the skill sets required for the given posts in the advertisement matches with the candidate’s profile, then the candidate can apply through online by visiting the Central Bank of India website and take a print out of the application form and send it to the bank’s address given in the advertisement by post or courier along with the copy of certificates. The application form must be singed by the candidate.
- The candidate must be Indian Citizen
- Medical fitness is mandatory
- The selected candidates will be on prohibition for a period decided by the bank
- The candidate should be ready to relocate if transferred or posted at different locations
Selection procedure for the Central Bank of India Recruitment program is as follows,
- The candidates selected from the applications should write a test.
- The candidates who pass the written test should then attend the Group Discussion
- The candidates who clear the Group Discussion round then need to attend the Interview
- Once all the rounds are cleared the selected candidates are then given offer letter
Fees for Application
The fee for the application of Central Bank of India recruitment is Rs. 300/- which is non-refundable. The postal charges should be borne by the candidates only. The fee should be paid by Demand Draft (DD) as specified in the application form online.
The following documents are required while applying for the Central Bank of India recruitment,
- Photocopy of education qualification certificates
- Photocopy of caste certificate
- Photocopy of previous experience certificate if any
- Identity proof such as passport, driving license or pan card
- Two recent passport size photographs