The broadband connection is an always on internet connection. This connection can only be accessed by logging in with the user name and the password. But in some cases it is seen that user often forget his/her password or may be the password is lost. In those cases the user should change BSNL broadband password. The passwords of the broadband connections are also referred to as Point-to Point protocol over Ethernet or PPPoE in short.
PPPoE connection specifies the name of the connection the user is using or the ISP. The user name specifies the account used to authenticate the broadband internet connection. The next step to authenticate the internet connection to the ISP is to type the password for confirmation.
In any case if the user requires to change BSNL broadband password following are the easy steps to be followed:
• The password can be changed in the website itself.
• The user should use the internet explorer site to change BSNL broadband password as it is not supported by Firefox.
• The user should first go to sancharnet.in and log in using the username and the password.
• Buttons written ‘change password’ will appear on the screen. The user should click on change password.
• The customer should enter his/her old password and new password as wanted in the specific places.
• The user should confirm the password and wait for verification of the password.
• When the password shows changed user should remember it or note it down in a proper place.
• Before the next log in the password should be entered in the ADSL modem or the broadband dialing properties.