An ATM cardholder can use his/her card to access funds in his/her account, held with the Bank.The ATM card is given to each account holder when a customer opens the account with the bank.
Name change on ATM card is possible for the cardholder if required. The account holder needs to submit application to the concerned bank for the changing name on the ATM card. Some authentic documents are required as a name proof. Those required documents are:
1. Ration Card
2. Passport copy
3. Voter Identification Card
In case user wants to change the name printed on the Card, customer should go to the respective bank and request with an application letter for change name on ATM card. The request letter should be submitted at the bank with the proper evidence documents as required. The bank will then change the name printed on the card within seven to fourteen working days.
BENEFITS OF CARD:
- The cardholder can access cash anytime at the ATM of the particular bank.
- Make payments at Merchant Establishments using the ATM card.
- Ascertain information about his Account balance through the use of the Card at 24 hours ATM.
- User can shop online using the ATM card,BOOK train, airline and movie tickets or buy gifts for loved ones. With the added feature of internet security user can pay electricity, phone bill and etc using the debit card.
- Enjoy exclusive shopping and travel offers round the year.
- 2.5% surcharge waiver on the fuel spent on selected bank debit cards.
Correct name in bank account and ATM card is a must for any account holder. If correct name is not printed in the card the account holder can change it with the 24*7 available customer care assistance.