China Visa application doesn’t require a personal interview. However personal submission of application forms with the required documents is mandatory in the nearby Chinese embassy. We could trust a third party to apply the visa on our behalf to the Chinese embassy. Visa processing would take 4 days of time. The China visa needs to be collected in person from the embassy. With special fees we could request for courier the visa to the address we specify.
To obtain a China Visa from India the below mentioned documents are required.
• Application form with a photo (The form can be downloaded)
• Valid passport along with the Passport Copy
• An invitation letter with applicants personal data from china
• A requisition letter from organization where you work or from the tourism agency of Lithuania
• A copy of the residence card
• For urgent visa - the copy of the original ticket is also required
• For “L” Visa (Tourist Visa or Visiting relative) – Along with the documents mentioned above, need to submit the hotel booking reservations or proof of the kinship between the applicant and the relative in china, outward and return travel ticket copies.
• For “F” Visa (Business Visa) – Along with the documents mentioned above,
Visa notification form from the Chinese government authorized organization or company, hotel bookings, outwards and return journey tickets are also required.
There are various options available when you apply for any kind of visa to china. We could opt for the kind of visa we might require. Personal checks are not taken for the visa fees. But cash, money order, visa card, master card or any kind of payment is taken for china visa.
• Single Entry with 3 to 6 months validity – Application fees nearly 1500INR
• Double Entry with 6 months validity - Application fees nearly 2250INR
• Multiple Entry with 6 months validity - Application fees nearly 3000INR
• Multiple Entry with 12 months validity- Application fees nearly 4500INR
• Multiple Entry with 24 months validity- Application fees nearly 4500INR