- Consortium of Medical and Engineering colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) conducts a separate admission test that is similar to the CET conducted by the government.
- COMEDK’s under graduate admission test for the year (COMEDK UGET) is the first step to take for these seeking admission into 1st year or 1st semester of MBBS/BDS/BE/B Arch courses for the academic year under Management Quota.
- COMEDK also conducts an admission test (COMEDK PGET) for admission into the Postgraduate degree and diploma courses in Medical and Dental studies for the academic year.
- The test will be the basis for admissions into the colleges run by the members of the consortium. The Postgraduate degree course is a 3-year full-time program.
- The Postgraduate diploma course is a 2-year full time program.
Comedk Contact Information
Comedk #37, First Floor, Ramanashree Chambers, Lady Curzon, Road, Bangalore-560001, Karnataka.
Fax: +91-80-25598309 Help Desk Tel : +91-80-51132810.
E-Mail: email@example.com,Web: www.comedk.org.
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association
(Flat no 143, ‘SURYAMUKHI’ Garden Apartments, #21, Vittal Mallya Road, Bangalore-01) Course Medical & Dental PG & Diploma Courses for the year 2006-2007. Ph 41121233, Fax: 41121266
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.kmca.info.
Some of the important Tips for Preparation of Exams
- Avoid an excess of coffee, tea and fizzy drinks, caffeine will ‘hype’ you up and reduce clarity of thought. Sleep properly on the night before the examination. It will prevent the ‘I fell blank’ state just before papers.
- Mediation is a sure fire method to help students concentrate better. Relaxation techniques like yoga help keep a feeling of balance and improve concentration levels.
- The quickest and most effective way of eliminating feelings of stress and panic is to close one’s eyes and take saver long slow and deep breaths. Regular moderate exercise will boost energy levels, clear the mind and reduce any feelings of stress.
- Most of all, it is important to believe in yourself. If your prepare properly, you will be fine.