Successful Hair Transplant
- The results of good Hair transplant treatment are always encouraging. Initially, say one or two months will be tough to handle the treatment, but it’s always a lifetime care. You will get all the details from the website and precisely from doctors. One thing for sure you will never regret for your decision. Cost will be varied depending upon the kind of treatment plan you are choosing.
- Usually it came around 25 per follicle where one follicle roughly means 2-4 hairs.
- An instrument developed to remove follicular grafts is Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE). Marked by a tendency to spread especially into healthy tissue, this procedure is shown off as Holy Grail of surgical hair restoration. There was one technique called as Woods technique pioneered after Australian hair transplant surgeon, called as Dr. Ray, which was proved to be unsuccessful and people dislike the results. Hence FUE technique is said to be the best and carried out throughout the world.
Hair Transplantation Cost:
Few factors decide the cost for your Hair transplantation. The major factor being, the number of grafts you require to transplant. The process of the hair transplantation requires your own tiny pieces of skin. The other factor depends on which part of yours needs transplantation. Whether it’s Head, Eyebrow or any of your burned part of body. Further, it also depends on your skin. On how healthy it is and so on.Here' a simple estimation:
- One graft considered for 4 hairs. Suppose you require transplanting 40 Hair on your body, then it will require 10 grafts.
- One graft costs you Rs. 200/- approximately. Therefore, 10 grafts for transplantation require Rs. 2,000.
- The amount is also calculated on the sessions required to complete the surgery.
Hair Transplantation Centers in India:
For all those who want the best hair transplant at a low cost, please visit the website of the ASSOCIATION OF HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGEONS OF INDIA (AHRS-INDIA). The Founder Members are the best.
Here’s the list of doctors who can depend upon:
1. Dr Venkatram Mysore(Bangalore)- www.bangaloreskin.com
2. Dr Tejinder Bhatti (Chandigarh)- www.hairtransplant-india.org
3. Dr K Ramachandran (Chennai)- www.ramcosmetic.com
4. Dr Ravi Joshi (Delhi)- www.apollodermatologistdelhi.com
5. Dr Ashok Vardhan Reddy (Hyderabad)- www.drashoks.com
6. Dr Manoj Khanna (Kolkata)- www.plasticsurgery-india.com
7. Dr Kapil Dua (Ludhiana)- www.akclinics.com
8. Dr Rajendrasingh (Mumbai)- www.hairlossindia.com
9. Dr NG Patwardhan Pune)- www.skinanything.com
10. Dr Mahadevia - www.goodbyehairloss.com