The critical illness claim is yet another insurance policy from the Bangalore based ING Vysya Life Insurance that pays off nearly half the money that has been assured by the insured.
This is one such policy that covers some of the well known critical illnesses and the sum that has been mentioned in the policy statement. In this policy the claim must be made along with the claim form or Critical Illness Intimation form. This form can be availed from the official website of ING Vysya Life Insurance or from the nearby branch offices of this insurance company.
Here the claim needs to be made within two months from the date of the diagnosis. The form must be duly filled and signed before its submission. All the necessary documents also need to be submitted along with the form. The insured must submit this form to any of the branch offices of ING Vysya Life Insurance or they can send this to the claim processing cell of the company, which is based in Bangalore.
The documents that are needed to make this claim are as follows:
- The first thing that is needed to make this claim is the claim form and all the original documents of the policy.
- The summery of discharge regarding the past and present hospitalization also needs to be submitted by the insured.
- True attested copies of the case sheets from the respective hospital are a must for making such an insurance claim.
- All the medical reports such as x-ray, CT scan, MRI, pathology and USG reports must also be submitted along with the claim form.
- A copy of the photo identification of the insured must also be submitted along with the form.
- The present address proof must also be shown while making such a claim.