Delhi development authority is one of the largest employers of Indian government which invites application from the eligible candidates every year. This article gives you more information on various posts of DDA and the procedures of DDA recruitment.
How to apply for DDA recruitment
- You can be a part of DDA recruitment interviews by logging on to http://dda.org.in/jobs/jobs.htm
- You would get a list of latest openings at DDA and you can download the application form online.
- The information can also be fetched via employment news.
- For more information or any other queries you can post your suggestions or questions on the below link http://dda.org.in/feedback.htm
DDA recruitment of Assistant director
- DDA recruitment team calls application form for the post of assistant director in the month of October.
- The candidate should be a post graduate in architecture or in urban design.
- He should have at least two years of experience in the desired field.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years.
DDA recruitment of Assistant landscape architect
- DDA recruitment team invites application from suitable candidate for the post of assistant landscape architect.
- The candidate should have a post graduate diploma in landscape architecture.
- The age of the candidate should not be more than 35 years and the applications are normally invited in the month of September or in the month of October.
- For more information on above posts you can visit |More information
DDA recruitment of Senior Advisor
- DDA recruitment team every year invites application from suitable candidates for the post of Senior advisors in the month of July.
- The candidate should be either a B.E graduate in civil or a post graduate in traffic transport designing.
- The candidate should have at least 20 years of experience in the desired field.
- For more information you can visit |more information
DDA recruitment of engineers of various discipline
- DDA recruitment team invites application from the engineering graduates of various streams every years.
- The various posts are junior engineer with civil stream, sectional officer with horticulture stream, junior engineer with electrical or mechanical stream etc.
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 years to 27 years.
- For more information on this you can visit |more information