Delhi regional transport office functions under administration control of Indian Government. It is very important for every citizen to know every rules and regulations of regional RTO. This article gives you information on various services and facilities of delhi RTO.
Delhi RTO Pass making procedure
- For students to travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.100.
- For students to travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.150.
- The requirement to process this pass is that duly filled application form with valid ID proof should be submitted.
- For BPL Family members to travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.500.
- The requirement to process this pass iBPL/AAY Certification/ documentation which is issued by competent authority of GNCTD
- For general public to travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.800
- For general public to travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.1000.
- For media persons travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.100 and Rs.150 for AC.
- The requirement to process this form is Accredition Card which is issued by Press Information Bureau (PIB) or Directorate of Information.
- For senior citizens travel in NON AC bus Delhi RTO charges Rs.50 and Rs.100 for AC.
- To issue this pass one should submit age proof certificate and residence proofe certificate along with application form.
- Login http://dtc.nic.in/ccharter.htm for more details.
Delhi RTO Green Card
- The green card can be issued to travel through out the day in Delhi.
- The cost price of this green card is Rs.50 for Ac bus and is Rs.40 for non Ac bus.
- This pass is applicable for all the buses except Palam coach.
- login to http://dtc.nic.in/dt3.htm#1
Delhi RTO complaints and other concerns
- For any complaints against any vehicle or any other issues you can contact the following numbers.
- South Kalkaji (Tel.No.26384939)
- East & Interstate Hasan Pur (Tel.No.22239141 & 22235416)
- West Shadipur (Tel.No.25785711)
- North and Rural Banda Bahadur Marg-II (Tel.No.28877146)
How to apply delhi RTO bus pass
- You can log on to http://dtc.nic.in/dt3.htm#Download and download the application form.
- Submit the duly filled application form to the concerned department along with your ID proof copy.
- You will get your bus pass issued within few hours of time on spot.
- Delhi RTO also offers computerized bus pass provision.