The candidates must see the official website http://www.denabank.com of the bank to get more information about the job.
Age limitThe eligible candidates must see the age limit before applying. The bank has categorized different age limits for different posts as mentioned below:
- The general candidates must be between 18 to 28 years of age.
- Sc St candidates get relaxation of 5 years.
- OBC candidates will get the relaxation of 3 years.
- PH candidates will get 10 years relaxation
Educational qualificationThe candidates must proper academic qualification to sit for the examination.
- The general candidates must have 60% in 10+2 examination or a degree from any recognized university in India.
- The ST, SC candidates must have a pass class in their academic career.
- The candidates must have knowledge in Computer application especially on the MS Office.
- The candidates must have knowledge on the local language of the place where they posted for work.
How to apply?The candidates have to apply through online. They have to fill up the online application form through bank’s website www.denabank.com. The candidates must have a valid email id, as the bank will send Registration number and the call letter.
- The candidate must get the Challan form from the website of the bank.
- Fill the challan properly and must look the fees. The fees of the General and SC/ST/PWD are not same. So go through the fees structure in advance.
- Take the challan to the bank for verification and deposit the fees. The bank authority will give challan number.
- The applicants must know the last dates of submitting the online form to the bank to avoid any unfavorable circumstances.
Application feesThe candidates must see the website http://www.denabank.com to get the fees information.
Selection procedureThe candidates selected based on the written examination and interview. They have to appear for Objective and Descriptive examination.
- The candidates have to give test on English Language, test on Numerical ability, test on reasoning ability, and test on Clerical aptitude. These are objective part of the written examination.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to complete it.
- The candidates have to another paper and this is descriptive part. This based on English writing skill.
- There is negative marking in the objective paper.
- The successful candidates called for interview.
There is negative marking for the wrong answers. In addition, mere passing is not mere issue in competitive examination.
The eligible candidates will get Call letters. The bank authority will send the call letters in the correspondence address of the candidates. The candidates must paste a recent passport size photographs at the appropriate box.
The selected candidates who passed in both the written and interview round will get appointment letters and they have to maintain the Probation rules and regulation.
In any emergency or to any information the candidates must contact to the bank in the following address:
Dena Corporate Centre,
Bandra Kurla Complex,