Advertising field is one of the booming domain today. There various colleges all over India which offer diploma in advertising. The information specified here would help you find out various colleges in india offering this particular course and the eligibility criteria to apply for the course.
Diploma in advertising eligibility criteria
- Diploma in advertising is one of the professional courses which trains the students on advertising domain.
- If you would like to pursue post graduate diploma in advertising then you should be a graduate from any recognized university.
- If you are a mass communication student in your graduation then this course would be highly beneficial and effective useful.
- The duration of the course is two years if it is a PG diploma.
- You should be at least 10+2 pass in order to pursue normal diploma in advertising course.
- The duration of the course for non graduates is three years.
Colleges offering diploma in advertising
- Center for research in film and television of delhi offers diploma in advertising.
- CRAFT: Center for Research in Art of Film and television. Add: 272.1st fl.Car Market.Near M2K cinema . Sector-7, Rohini. New delhi:110085
- Advertising club carex offers this course.
- You can contact Advertising Club Carex Centre, II Floor, 713 Anna Salai, Chennai 600 006(T.N.)
- The bharati vidya bharati offers diploma in advertising
- You can contact Bharati Vidya Bharati Vidya Bhawans Sardar Sardar Patel College of Communication & Management, Kasturba Gandhi Marg, New Delhi 110001
- The centre for image and advertising studies offer this course.
- You can contact Centre for Image Management Studies Image House, D126, Sector 40, Noida (U.P.)
- Delhi Ahily college offers diploma in advertising
- You can contact Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya 'Nalanda Parisar', 169 Ravindra Nath Tagore Marg, Indore 452001 Madhya Pradesh
- You can contact Indian institute of mass communication for the perusal of diploma in advertising
- Indian Institute of Mass Communication JNU new campus, Aruna Asif Ali Marg, New Delhi - 110067, India.
- You can also contact mudra institute for perusal of diploma in advertising.
- National Institute of Advertising 204/5, Lane W4D, Western Avenue, Sainik Farms, Khanpur, New Delhi 110062
- You can contact Rajendra Prasad institute for the perusal of diploma in advertising
- Rajendra Prasad Institute of Communication and Management, Kulapati, K.M.Munshi Marg, Mumbai 400 007 Maharashtra