Dish TV the satellite television of India has brought for its customers hassle free TV watching with crystal clear sound and digital quality picture. It provides various offers and services for the users. Dish TV has made payment quite easy with online payment options. Not only payments Dish TV helpline is at its service 24*7 with the aim to solve all the queries and problems of the customers.
Below given are the different Dish TV helplines:
• For any queries users can log in to dishtv.in. They can also send their feedbacks to email@example.com.
• The Dish TV recharge phone number is 1860-180-8585.
• For any queries through sms users can send his/her question writing DISHTV to 57575.
• Any customer who wishes visit the office can go to Dish TV India Ltd. FC - 19, Sector 16 A, Film City, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India, Pin code - 201 301.
• Dish TV helpline phone numbers for customer care are 1860-180-3474 or 60013474,
To be prefixed: 011 for North, 022 for West, 033 for East, 044 for South
Or 0120-2445665 (STD)
Or 0120 -4443474 (STD)
For MTNL and BSNL users the customer care number is 1860-180-3474.
• User can call at these numbers from all other phone line. The numbers are Northern India: 011-60013474, Southern India: 044 -60013474, Eastern India: 033- 60013474, Western India: 022-60013474.
• For home delivery of the Dish TV the number to be called is 09711166999.
• To make calls at local charges the user should dial the State Capital STD Code followed by the number. This number is accessible from all phone lines.
The code is 60013474. Codes to be prefixed are;
Hyderabad -040, Chennai-044, New Delhi-011, Ahmedabad-079, Bangalore-080, Kolkata-033, Mumbai-022.