Dr batras award and honours
1. The International Goldstar Millennium Award presented by His Excellency Mr. Vichian Khemthong, Minister for Foreign Affairs, Government of Thailand at the Indo-Thai Friendship & Economic Cooperation Conference held in Bangkok, Thailand.
2.International Star of India Award presented to him in London by Mr. Lalit Mansingh.
3.Dist 3140 Rotary Award by Mr. Keshav Mahindra and Yash Chopra.
4. Pride of India Award that was presented by Mr. Korn Dabbaransi, the former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand,at the Indo Thai Economic Cooperation Seminar held in Bangkok.
5.He has been declared as the Man of the Year by the American Biographical Institute.
6.he is decorated with Rotary Club of South Mumbai award for his outstanding contribution to the profession from the hands of Mr. kumaramangalam birla.
7.he has also got "Lok Shree Award".
8.Outstanding Citizen Award by the International Peace & Goodwill Foundation of India .
HONORS AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
1. He has been nominated by the Ministry of Health as Former member of the Governing Body of the Central Council for Research in Homeopathy.
2.He is also a Non-Official Member of the Governing Body of the National Institute of Homeopathy, Kolkata.
3. First Asian to be conferred for Honorary Fellowship at the College of Homeopathy, USA, and the Hahnemann College of Homeopathy, UK
4.From now ,for a period of 5 years till 2014 he has been appointed as Honorary Homeopathic Consultant to the Governor of Maharashtra .
5.he is only asian compulsorily added into the course material of postgradate in homeotherapy , A video shot in hollywood.
6.To give a lecture on the subject of homeopathy he is invited by Alma College, Michigan University, USA.
7. for the American Paediatric Association he also Conducted a Continued Medical Education programme in Homeopathy.
8.He was the First Asian to be awarded a Fellowship of the British Institute of Homeopathy and he was also invited to deliver the keynote address at the Homeopathy Society, UK