Education in India – NRI Admission to MBBS, BDS, Engineering in India, Karnataka
- Non Resident Indians (NRI) Admissions (NRI Quota) medical/dental/engineering/ admission: NRI Students are allowed to take admission without cet the prescribed quota by the Karnataka state government/Higher Education Ministry every year in courses like MBBS,BDS, Engineering .
- Students from gulf countries like United Arab Emirates , Saudi Arabia, Oman, Kuwait, Qatar, Dubai, Bahrain Iran comes under the quota as well.
Who is NRI student?
- We define an NRI (non-resident Indian) student as one whose parent or guardian is living in a foreign country. The student is an Indian citizen who may have lived/studied either in India or abroad.
PIO (Person Of Indian Origin) Card Scheme
- The Government of India has launched the “Persons of Indian Origin Card” scheme, which enables the holder to various economic , financial, educational and cultural benefits.
- These include the PIO card is available at Indian embassies, consulates and high commissions and at the ministry of Home Affairs in New Delhi.
- Engineering Colleges in Karnataka are affiliated to Visveswaiah Technological University (VTU)-Belguam offering courses in BE, Mtec., phd programs MBA and MCA. Medical, Dental, Nursing, BPT, Pharmacy colleges in Karnataka are affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS) Bangalore.
More details, Please contact
- The Special Officer, Common Entrance Test Cell, Sampige Road, 18th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560003., Tel:080-23319082,
Email : email@example.com
Web : http://kea.kar.nic.in