Food corporation of India is been one of the largest employers of India which has been providing wide range of opportunities for suitable Indian candidates in various vacant posts. The given information below helps you know more about various provisions and offers been extended by FCI recruitment board for Indian citizens in every part of the country.
How to apply for FCI recruitment of north zone
- FCI recruitment board conducts interview procedure for people from all over india.
- In order to apply for FCI recruitment at north zone log on to http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultNorth.asp
- Now click on any of the suitable advertisements and get the more information about a particular post.
- Suppose you would like to apply online for a particular post you can click on the online application link and send your application form via online.
- You can also download the application form and send it across the specified postal address along with the application fees.
- Suppose you have to check the result of the FCI recruitment test then you can visit the same link and get the verification.
How to apply for FCI recruitment of south zone
- In order to apply for the FCI recruitment of the south zone you can log on to http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultSouth.asp
- Now you will be redirected to the page containing all the latest openings at south zone of FCI recruitment board
- Click on the specific post and get the more information about a particular vacant post.
- You can also download the application form and send it via post.
- The admit card and the selection test result can also be fetched via the same link.
- For FCI recruitment at west zone log on to http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultSouth.asp
- for FCI recruitment of east zone log on to http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultEast.asp
- for FCI recruitment of north east zone log on to http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultNorthEast.asp
- Suppose you would like to apply for FCI recruitment at head office you can visit http://www.specialtest.in/fci/DefaultHQ.asp and submit your application form.
FCI recruitment contact team
- You can write concerns and queries regarding FCI recruitment to Post Box No. 3165, Kalkaji Head Post Office (HPO), New Delhi-110019
- You can also write to Zonal Office (WEST), Dheeraj Arma, 2nd Floor, Anant Kanekar Marg, Bandra (East), Mumbai – 400051