Five Faced Rudraksha or 5 Mukhi Rudraksha
The Five Mukhi Rudraksha is very easily available it has five lines on it. It is the appearance of Lord Shiva which is known as KAALAGNI. According to Hindu legends, five Mukhi Rudraksha is the representation of Pandavas. The person who wears it becomes extraordinary and contains all qualities of Pandavas like intelligence, strength, money, devotion, power, happiness etc. The Rudraksha keeps the wearer always wealthy and happy. Five Mukhi Rudraksha is equally respectable and available for both Saint and family man.
The wearer of Five Mukhi Rudraksha is blessed by five forms of Lord Shiva and always lives happily and peacefully. The ruling planet of this bead is Jupiter and hence it removes all the problems related to it. Five Mukhi Rudraksha is used for Jaap and it is used as MALA also. It is very helpful in controlling blood pressure and extra body fat. It also helps in curing other diseases of ear, kidney and memory loss. It gives the wearer physical strength, purity of heart and mental peace. It also helps the wearer from uncertain death which is known as “ Akaal Mrityu”. No one knows, when and how one will die, this bead saves the wearer’s life each and every moment from all problems.
It should be worn on Monday; three beads of Five Mukhi Rudraksha can be fasten in red thread and wore in neck. At the time of wearing the person should repeat the mantra “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”.
Five Mukhi Rudraksha in a Glance
- It represents a form of Lord Shiva- Kaalgni.
- Jupiter is the ruling planet.
- According to Veda, the wearer gets the power of Pandava.
- It is helpful for both Saint and Family man.
- It helps in curing problems of blood pressure,kidney ,ear,liver etc
- It is life saver; the wearer doesn’t die of an uncertain death.
- It can be wear as a mala or 3 beads of Five Mukhi Rudraksha in red thread.
- It should be wear on Monday.
- The mantra is “OM NAMAH SHIVAYA”.