Fuel Rates in India
Fuel Rates in India produces inflation in which the rates are growing faster than the expected rates. At present, the data’s regarding Fuel Rates in India had been raised to 4.72 cent per week. This is due to the increase in food, fuel and manufacturing products. The rates will be changed for each and every week and is given by the Indian government. After few weeks the annual price of fuel is 5.02%.
Some of the Indian government commitments regarding fuel rates to clients are:
• It provides utility of the vehicles by offering the discussions about the Fuel Rates in India for the transport of charge. Also provides tidy and clean vehicles.
• It also offers very good and excellent vehicles along with the cell phones.
• All the cabs are of latest vehicles with expected fuel rates.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
The various terms and conditions for Fuel Rates in India are,
• The government will calculate the fuel rates from office or towards going for office.
• The driver’s commission for going local trips will be charged only after 22 hours.
• But, the driver’s commission to station will be double the charge after 22 hours.
• They will charge to clients for parking and in tollgate as per the rules.
• The above rates are based upon the current Fuel Rates in India. If there is any reduction or increase in fuel price then there will the revision of rental rates from the date of such increase.
• In order to submit the bills government will offer a 15 days extra time. So, all the bills for the corresponding services need to be paid on 15th of every month.
• On whole, the service tax would be 4.90% for total bill.
• To go out of station the usage would be minimum 250 kms per day.