Government of Kerala Law Entrance Examinationthe Kerala Law Entrance Examination is conducted by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Thiruvananthapuram. It offers admission to various courses like :
For 5 year LLB Courses
- A higher secondary examination pass out is allowed to appear for the entrance exam provided the higher secondary degree is recognized by kerela.
- Candidates who have passed schooling or a 10+2 course which is recognized by the bar Council of India can also apply for admission to the course.
- Candidates appearing their qualifying exams are also allowed to apply.
For 3 year LLB Courses
- Graduates from any discipline are allowed to appear for the entrance exam.
- A minimum of 40% in any discipline is a must for qualifying for the 3 year LLB course.
For 2 year LLM Courses
- Candidates who have passed the above two exams may apply for the 2 year LLM course.
- Candidates appearing their final year examination in normal LLB may also apply. such candidates may get admission provided they provide provisional degree or degree certificate.
There is no upper age limit for any courses except for the 5 year LLB course for which the minimum age limit is 17 years. No relaxation on the age limit is done.
The exam is conducted on the dates specified by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations. The Examination usually consists of objective type questions and the time duration for the same is usually notified in the call letters sent to candidates.
The application form can be downloaded from the official website [http://www.cee-kerala.org ]
Candidates are selected based on the rank of the candidate in the entrance examination.
Housing Board Buildings,
Thiruvananthapuram – 695 001
Phone No: (0471) 2332120, 2338487