Gudlavalleru Engineering College was established in the year 1998 in Krishna distt. by “Sri Adusumilli Aswardha Narayana Murthy & Sri Vallurupalli Venkata Rama Seshadri Rao Society” . College is affiliated to JNTU Kakinada and approved by AICTE.
Courses Offered at Gudlavalleru Engineering College:
Under Graduate Courses:
- B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering (intake 90)
- B.Tech Mechanical Engineering (intake 90)
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering (intake 120)
- B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering (intake 120)
- B.Tech Information Technology. (intake 60)
Post Graduation Courses:
- M.Tech - Digital Electronics and Communication Systems.(intake 18)
- M.Tech – Embedded Systems (intake 18)
- M.Tech – Computer Science & Engineering. (intake 18)
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA) (intake 60)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) (intake 60)
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Admission Procedure:
B.E. / B.Tech: candidate should be 10+2 pass with minimum 60% of marks in physics, maths and third optional subject (biology/chemistry/computers/bio-tech) and should have a valid rank in EAMCET/AIEEE entrance examination.
75% seats will be covered under state CET (EAMCET) quota and rest 25% seats will be given to Management /AIEEE quota.
M.E. / M.Tech: candidate should be graduate /hold AMIEE degree in relevant engineering discipline with minimum 60% of marks and should have a valid score in GATE/JNTU entrance test.
MCA: candidate should be graduate with mathematics as mandatory subject and should have achieved minimum 60% of marks in graduation. Also, candidate should have a valid rank in common entrance test (PGCET)conducted by state gov.
MBA: candidate should be graduate with minimum 60% of marks in graduation. Also, candidate should have a valid rank in common entrance test (PGCET)conducted by state gov.
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Fee Structure:
The Current Fee Sturucture is as follows:
- B.Tech : Rs. 30,200/- per yr.
- M.Tech: Rs. 25,000/- per sem.
- MBA: Rs. 26.700/- per yr.
- MCA: Rs. 26,700/- per yr.
Placements at Gudlavalleru Engineering College:
Campus placement statistics for last few years is as follows:
- 2005-2006: 154 students were placed via campus placements.
- 2006-2007: 217 students were placed via campus placements.
- 2007-2008: 275 students were placed via campus placements.
- 2008-2009: 156 students were placed via campus placements.
Major recruiters are:
Infosys , Virtusa, Sriram value services pvt. Ltd., Slash Support system, zetaintarcive, Tek traks s/w pvt ltd., Eventcy Software Solutions, Medha Servo Drives, Sre Precoated Steels, Abacus Computech pvt. Ltd.
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Contact Details:
Address: Gudlavalleru Engineering College Gudlavalleru, Krishna Dist. Andhra Pradesh India 521 356 ph no: 08674-273737 fax no: 08674-273957 eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org. website: www.gecgudlavalleru.ac.in/
- 1 Gudlavalleru Engineering College
- 2 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Affiliated to
- 3 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Courses
- 4 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Eligibility
- 5 Entrance Test to join in Gudlavalleru Engineering College
- 6 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Fee Structure
- 7 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Facilities
- 8 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Address
- 9 Gudlavalleru Engineering College Contacts
Gudlavalleru Engineering College
- This college is situated in Krishna District of Andhra Pradesh and established in 1998 and this institute is managed under the Adusumili Aswardha Narayana Murthy & Vallurupalli Venkata Rama Seshadri Rao Educational Society. and which was affiliated to JNTU Kakinada.
- The management in the college strives hard to get placements in their college in order to provide the students get placed in MNC's.This college has all the facilities with Internet to Students.
- All the Courses in this College i.e,are approved by the India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Affiliated to
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Courses
Undergraduate Courses in this College:
* B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering * B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering * B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering * B.Tech in Information Technology * B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering * B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumental Engineering.
MCA MBA M Tech in Computer Science & Engineering M Tech in Embedded Systems
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Eligibility
- Complete his/her 10+2 from recognized college and should qualify in the entrance test.
Entrance Test to join in Gudlavalleru Engineering College
- The candidate should write an entrance exam for the process of selection in this college is EAMCET
- For Studying PG in this College Candidate should qualify in the Entrance Exam of ICET
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Fee Structure
- There are two types of payments available they are through EAMCET counseling and the other is Management Quota.
- If the candidate is selected through EAMCET then the payment is 32,900 and if the candidate choose the Management Quota then the fee will be 93,000.
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Facilities
- Hostels for Boys and Girls
- Computer centre
- Training & Placement Cell
- Computer lab with internet
- Games & Sports
- Placement Cell
Gudlavalleru Engineering College Address
Name Of the College: Gudlavalleru Engineering College Address of the college: Gudlavalleru, City in which the college is located: Krishna State in which the college is located: Andhra Pradesh