HDFC Bank is one of the leading Private Banks in India. HDFC currently has a network of 1416 branches and 3382 Bank ATM in 550 towns and cities of India.
Global Network HDFC Bank ATMs are a part of the VISA International plus ATM Network and the MasterCard International Cirrus ATM Network. Following cards can be used at HDF ATMs
MasterCard Credit Cards - Domestic/International
Cirrus ATM Cards - Domestic/International
Maestro Debit Cards - Domestic/International
VISA Credit Cards - Domestic/International
Plus ATM Cards - Domestic/International
VISA Electron Debit Cards - Domestic/International
HDFC ATM Card gives various benefits like:
• Access to cash 24:- HDFC users can withdraw up to Rs.10,000/- per day on their HDFC ATM Card and as an add on service HDFC provides fast cash facility where one can take out cash in denominations of 500 Rs.
• Balance Enquiry:- Users can anytime check their bank account balances and get mini statements and details of last 9 transactions
• Order a Cheque Book:- One can also order a Cheque Book / Account Statement from the ATM counters
• Funds Transfer:- A facility of transfer of funds between two separate HDFC accounts is available on request for a maximum of 5 savings and 5 current accounts which are linked to the ATM card and customer ID.
• Prepaid Mobile Refiller:- HDFC gives this facility to its customers and Prepaid phone consumers to recharege their phone/fill their prepaid card from Internet or their ATM.
• Payment of Utility Bills:- HDFC also provides users a comprehensive bill payment plan to pay your utility bills like cellular, electricity bills etc. through the ATM.
• Deposit Cash/Cheques:- One can deposit cash or cheques into your account to any nearest ATM centre without going to the Bank and the ATM will also immediately print a receipt for the same.
• HDFC Products Knowledge:- One can know about any of the HDFC products by simply selecting the product in the ATM machine and all the information will be displayed in the screen