For its millions of customers the HDFC has a customer care which provides wide range of support to the queries and complaints given by its existing customers. If you have any queries about the products offered by HDFC, the customer care has provided frequently asked questions (FAQ) section in the website of the HDFC. You can log on to the website of HDFC and select your product to know the frequently asked questions along with answers. The products information in frequently asked questions section has two categories one for residents of India and the other for NRIs.
Contact Online To know answers for your queries or to request information about a product or to give your valuable feedback about a product you can log on to the website of HDFC and fill up a form online. The customer care executives of HDFC will contact you as soon as possible along with information regarding the product you requested.
Call Customer Care To request information about a product or to know answers for your queries or to give your valuable feedback about a product you can call the HDFC customer care executives. You should keep your debit card or credit card or your account number ready to validate your self before proceeding with the call.
Addresses To write to HDFC customer care the following addresses will be helpful to you,
HDFC Bank House Senapati Bapat Marg, Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013
For Credit Card Queries HDFC Bank Cards Division, PO BOX No. 8654, Thiruvanmiyur PO Chennai – 600 041
Tips to contact Customer Care
- It is always better to record the conversations of your call if you are calling customer care.
- Always ask for a written statement for the information told to you about a product or service.
- It is better to contact the HDFC customer care on phone instead of online.
- Be to your self; do not go with the mesmerizing words of the customer care executives.
- Write down your questions on a paper before calling HDFC Customer care.
- Do not disclose your personal information like PIN number to any customer care executive.