* The maximum amount of funds that can be transferred per cust id per day is Rs 10 lacs
* Limit of Rs 10 lacs applies whether as an individual or multiple transactions
* The above funds transfer limit is applicable to the following set of transactions (on an individual or on multiple basis)
o Funds Transfer to other HDFC Bank accounts.
o Funds Transfer to non HDFC Bank accounts.
o Visa Money Transfer.
o Demand Drafts to a Third Party (under Accounts Request Demand Draft).
* RTGS transactions can only be done between
o 9:00 a.m. -- 3:30 p.m. from Monday - Friday.
o 9:00 a.m. -- 12:30 p.m. on Saturdays.
* Please note there will be no RTGS transactions possible in the non Banking hours/ Sundays and Public Holidays.
* Our Bank does not ask for the details of your Account / IPIN/ Password via e-mail / sms or in person. Therefore any one asking you for such information on behalf of the bank / technical team would be fraudulent, so please do not divulge these details to them. While entering these details on NetBanking or conducting transactions, please ensure that you are on the official HDFC Bank website (http://www.hdfcbank.com). You should be familiar with the process of conducting net transactions, and should refrain from doing so, if not familiar. You should refer to the Bank's guidance, on how to conduct such transactions, in this regard.
* The Bank shall also not be responsible for fraudulent online transactions through improper disclosure of confidential details by you. Please be reminded that the viewing option and transactions option on the Net are different and exercise suitable caution accordingly.