HDFC bank at present is recruiting educated youths for its branches all over India. The bank declares vacancy in all leading newspapers in India. The interested candidates also get the details in the bank’s website http://www.hdfcbank.com
The bank announces recruitment of different posts from time to time so the candidates have to keep an eye on the advertisement. The recruitment process of this bank is quite different from the nationalized banks.
Who can apply in HDFC BANK?
- The candidates must have a good academic record with proper qualification. The candidates must be Graduate. They must have Commerce in their Graduation level.
- The MBA and Post Graduate Diploma in Management holders can also apply in HDFC bank.
- The candidates must have good communication skill.They must know the local laguage and can able to build a good bondiong with the customers.
ExperienceThe candidates must have 2 – 5 years of experience. The candidates must see the updated experience published in the advertisement.
The candidates must see the details of the recruitment process so that they do not have to face any kind of hassles.
How to apply in HDFC Bank ?
- The interested candidates have to apply through online.
- No other way of applying is accepted by the bank authority.
- The candidates have to submit the Curriculum Vitae in www.hdfcbank.com.
- They must take care of the data while applying.
- The candidates must fill all the mandatory boxes to get the job.
The selection of the candidates
- The eligible candidates have to sit for a written examination and then they have to go through the Group Discussion or Interview.
- The candidates must prepared themselves very nicely. They will get different types of information from various websites.
- Interview is another most important segment of the recruiting process in HDFC bank. there are numerous websites that help the candidates to go through the interview phase.
The candidates can also download the sample papers from different websites:
The http://www.careersvalley.com is a good site to get the sample bank papers. The candidates will able to download the model question papers from different websites.
The successful candidates will get call letters or Appointment letters at the end of the several rounds.