The HDFC Swift code is basically used to transfer funds from any part of the world to India. This code plays a vital role in international money wiring process. Let’s know more about HDFC Swift code now.
How HDFC Swift code plays a vital role in Telegraphic transaction
- HDFC account holder has a provision of transferring money from outside the country to India.
- The HDFC Swift code is one of the important information required to make this transaction.
- Each bank has got its own HDFC Swift code. Details are mentioned below.
- In order to make your transaction complete you should also have HDFC NRE account.
Benefits of HDFC international money transfer via HDFC SWIFT code
- One can easily send demand drafts or Cheques to Indian HDFC branch from any part of the world.
- The currency accepted are USD , SGD, AUD, HKD, CAD, NOK, JPY, AED, CHF etc.
- The normal cheque clearing days is around 12 to 13 if its from New York
- Cheque clearance takes around 16 days from any other part of the world.
Also Read Swift Code HDFC Bank
HDFC Swift code of various banks across the world
- Bank Name - JPMorgan Chase Bank, NEW YORK
HDFC Swift code - CHASUS33 Currency – USD
Account Number : 001-1-406717
- Bank Name -Bank of New York, New York
HDFC Swift code -IRVTUS3N Currency – USD
Account Number : V801-890-0330-937
- Bank Name -Bank of America, New York , USA.
HDFC Swift code -BOFAUS3N
Currency – USD Account Number : 6550492079
- Bank Name -ABN AMRO Bank, New York, USA.
HDFC Swift code -ABNAUS33 Currency –USD
Account Number : 574-0748188-41
- Bank Name -JPMorgan Chase Bank, London, UK
HDFC Swift code -CHASGB2L
Currency –GBP Account Number : 111-35191
- Bank Name -Royal Bank of Scotland, London
HDFC Swift code -RBOSGB2L
Currency –GBP Account Number : 10005149
- Bank Name – Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation, Tokyo
HDFC Swift code – SMBCJPJT Currency – JPY Account Number : 4313
- Bank Name – JPMorgan Chase Bank, Tokyo,Japan
HDFC Swift code – CHASJPJT Currency – JPY Account Number : 01-42-453539
- Bank Name – ANZ National Bank Limited,Wellington, NZ
HDFC Swift code – ANZBNZ22XXX Currency – NZD Account Number : 568204NZD00001
To find out more information on HDFC Swift code log on to : http://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/forex/forex_bank_table.htm
The format of HDFC SWIFT CODE IS : HDFCINBBXXX.
Contact: number 1800 22 1006 from BSNL Landline, Or (022) 2856 1818