HSBS is one of the popular private banks of India. HSBC has launched lot of offers in its credit cards in order to make its customers avail different offers and discounts on various shopping or bookings made. The following information mentioned help you know more about HSBC credit card India.
Eligibility to apply for HSBC Credit Card India
- HSBC credit card India is available only for people earning at least 15K of gross salary per month.
- People who do not meet above criteria are not eligible to apply for this credit card.
- You need to submit a copy of your latest pay slip and a copy of your permanent address.
- A copy of identity proof and a copy of passport size photograph are mandatory.
How to apply for HSBC credit card India
- Log on to https://www.hsbccreditcard.com/ecare/loginform?locale=en_US&brand=HS_000_000 and click on register link.
- Now you will be redirected to fill in your all personal details as well as contact information.
- HSBC sales representative will contact you via email or phone within three working days of time.
- You can also apply for HSBC Credit card India by giving a direct visit to the nearest branch of your area and submit the application form.
- You need to submit the above mentioned mandatory documents in both online as well as offline applications.
- You can also check the status of your online application by logging on to the following link and find out the current status of your application. https://www.hsbcapply.com/status/hsbccreditcard
Benefits of HSBC credit card India
- You can avail HSBC credit card India within short period of time, if your documents are fine, it can get issued within five working days.
- You can shop up to 15,000 though you are left with zero bank balance.
- But the shopped amount should be refunded within 30 days of time.
- HSBC credit card India does not include any monthly maintenance charges.
- There is no need of any minimum balance in your account.
- You can track your daily spending and purchasing via HSBC online statements.
Customer care contact information for HSBC credit card India
- You can call 1-888-385-8916 for any HSBC credit card related issues.
- You can call 1-888-292-3629 for HSBC credit card lost issues.
- You can also send your complaint letter to the following address
PO Box 60102
City of Industry, CA 91716-0102
- You can also log on to https://www.hsbccreditcard.com/ecare/contactus/emailus?&locale=en_US&brand=HS_000_000 and submit your queries regarding HSBC credit card India.