The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited or HSBC is one of the leading financial and banking services providing commercial bank in India. This global financial services company offers excellent customer care through internet, telephone and their regional offices and branches, located all over India. The following information will help you to approach HSBC customer care division more efficiently.
Contact HSBC customer-care online
- Visit http://www.hsbc.co.in and you can find links to provide information about various services/products offered, like deposits, loans, accounts, online services etc.
- If your query is not still answered yet submit the form at e-mail us link. This form is for general query. Do not mention any personal or account specific information, like PIN, password etc, in this mail. For any query related to your account, login to net banking and send mail from online@hsbc link available on your net banking page.
- If you have any complaint, fill out feedback/complaint form at https://www.apps.asiapacific.hsbc.com/1/2/inm2/complaint?WABFormEntryCommand=cmd_init.
- If you want to stop promotional calls from HSBC, fill out and submit the Do not Call form at https://www.apps.asiapacific.hsbc.com/1/2/inm2/do-not-call?WABFormEntryCommand=cmd_init.
- You can access customer dispute form, various application forms under Quick access link available at http://www.hsbc.co.in.
The different services that one can avail from HSBC online site
- Logging on HSBC netbanking allows you to manage all your banking activities online.
- Online services include Bill payment, fund transfer, seeking customer care, viewing and shopping online, credit card management etc.
- You can also opt for SMS alert of your account on your mobile.
- You can view bank statement and search and view all your banking transactions online.
Approach HSBC Customer Care on the phone
• You can find the HSBC customer care numbers for your area at https://www.hsbc.co.in/1/2/miscellaneous/call-us#common.
Following are the customer care numbers for major Indian cities:
- Bangalore: Banking related queries:2558 9595,Credit Card related queries: 2558 9696
- Delhi: Banking related queries:2373 8989,Credit Card related queries: 2373 9696
- Mumbai: Banking related queries:4042 2424,Credit Card related queries: 6680 0001
- Kolkata: Banking related queries:2243 8585,Credit Card related queries: 2243 8686
Approach HSBC Customer Care in person
One can visit the HSBC regional office or branch to open an account or avail other services or to resolve any issue.
How to find the address of the HSBC Branch/ATM/Regional office nearest to you
- SMS ATM<pincode> or BRANCH<pincode> or DROPBOX<pincode> to 5676717 to locate nearest HSBC ATM, branch or dropbox.
- Go to http://www.apps.asiapacific.hsbc.com/1/2/inm2/absl/absl-en?locale=en&country=IN&location=New%20Delhi and select the service you are looking for, e.g., branch, ATM etc., and enter your location and submit. A list of branches/ATM/Zonal office in your area will be displayed.
Escalating your complaint
In case your problem is not resolved using above communication methods, you can escate your complaint to next level by contacting following personnel: The Manager Customer Connect The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited No. 96, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai Mylapore Chennai - 600 004 If you are still unsatisfied with the resolution provided you may contact following nodal officer:
Mrs. Sathya Srinivasan Head Customer Connect & Principal Nodal Officer The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited No. 96, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai Mylapore Chennai - 600 004 Email: email@example.com
You can find the contact details of your local nodal officer at https://www.hsbc.co.in/1/2/miscellaneous/grievance-redressal/rno-contact