The HDFC ERGO Gramin Suraksha Bima is specially designed for the people who are within 18 – 60 years who are the members of Micro Finance Institutions, Government Sponsored Organizations and Non Government Organizations in social rural organizations.
The main coverage features of HDFC ERGO Gramin Suraksha Bima are:
- The accidental death coverage is insured if there is any case of loss of life due to accident.
- The policy pays for the permanent disablement if the insured faces any case of accident.
- The insured is paid the dependent child education benefit if the dependent is below 21 years as educational grant if the insured person faces any accidental death.
- The dependent girl child wedding benefit is paid for the marriage of one girl dependent if the girl is below 21 years due to the accidental death or the permanent disablement of the insured person.
The premium of HDFC ERGO Gramin Suraksha Bima is payable on the policy which is depended on the benefit of the purchased.
The claim process of HDFC ERGO Gramin Suraksha Bima shall be assessed and paid depending on the relevant documents as submitted to the insurance company. If there is any incident due to which there may be a claim under the policy the insured person should sent notice to the insurance company.
The HDFC ERGO Gramin Suraksha Bima also excludes certain claims like:
- If there is more than one head under the benefit table.
- For death or injury due to reasons like preexisting disablement, influence of alcohol or addictives, venereal diseases etc.
- For death and disablement caused due to child birth or pregnancy.