The HDFC ERGO Group Travel Insurance provides a range of business travel policies that cover the risks of sickness, accidents medical attention, loss or any emergency during the period of travel. In fact this policy is essential for all most all the business organizations in the country with risks and responsibilities. Thus it makes travelling in and out of the country safe and hassle free.
The ranges of HDFC ERGO Group Travel Insurance according to the need of the customer are:
• For those who are travelling internationally is the International Business Travel Policy.
• For those who are frequent travelers is the annual multi trip Business Travel Policy. The maximum period of the trip remains 30 days and can be extended to 180 days.
• This policy also covers the accidental deaths, the permanent disability and any emergency medical expense.
The main benefits of HDFC ERGO Group Travel Insurance are:
• The emergency medical expense compensates the insured person for the expenditures obtained because of any accident or sickness while travelling internationally.
• The emergency medical expenses for accidents repay the insured person for the obtained costs because of any accident while travelling in Indian only.
• The emergency travel benefit includes the emergency medical transport, medical repatriation, transfer or medication or medical by products, emergency travel expenses, for any member of the family or any replacement colleague.
• The baggage delay provides an amount for emergency purchases.
• The baggage loss provides replacement for the lost baggage, personal effects and documents.
• The flight delay pays the benefit for every hour if the flight is delayed.
• If there is any hijacking the insurance pays the benefit for every 6 hours if the insured is held in a hijacked common carrier.
• If there is any trip cancellation the policy pays the accommodation expenses if the trip of the insured person is cancelled.
• For the trip interruption the policy pays the travel and accommodation expenses if the trip of the insured person is cancelled.