This is also one of the well known general insurance policies of HDFC ERGO that is meant to offer insurance protection to a family at the time of their financial crisis. This one is a low cost insurance policy that even includes the coverage of broken bones.
The key features of HDFC ERGO Revive policy are as follows:
- This policy is meant for the people whose age is not more then sixty-five years.
- The amount of money that can be insured is from Rs.2.5 lakh to Rs.15 lakhs.
- This policy also got family package cover in which the entire family can be covered under one insurance policy. This also includes insurance cover to the person that is dependent such as children and elderly people.
- This policy covers on the risks that are normally associated with accidents such as burns, broken bones, permanent disablement, reimbursement for ambulance cost, etc.
Like all other insurance policies of HDFC ERGO, this one also has certain disadvantages, which are as follows:
1. Injury caused in case of a civil war,
2. Injury caused under the influence of alcohol,
3. Cause of injury due to the active participation of violent labor disturbance or public order,
4. Injury caused due to active participation of hazardous sports.
Due to all such conditions a person is not able to claim the sum insured. In spite of such restrictions, the HDFC ERGO Revive policy has gained a lot of appraisal from the people of this country.