The High Life of ING Vysya Life Insurance is a unit linked insurance plan. This plan renders death benefit as well as the assured sum and value of the fund with flexible pay outs of maturity benefit. It is an exceptional investment plan that brings for the customer the opportunity to build wealth through methodical, standard investments and extra top-ups according to the expediency of the user.
It renders the security cover of the choice of the insured. It also heightens the investment opportunities to earn the returns with the line of the market.
The key benefits of High Life Plus of ING Vysya Life Insurance are:
- It gives a life cover of the choice of the customer.
- This policy also gives the opportunity to earn market linked returns.
- The death benefit includes both fund value and sum assured.
- It has the option of flexible pay outs of maturity benefit.
The chief features of High Life Plus of ING Vysya Life Insurance plan are:
- The minimum entry age for this policy is 0 year.
- The maximum age of entry for this policy is 70 years.
- The maximum maturity age for this policy is 75 years.
- The premium payment options are annual, half yearly, quarterly or monthly.
- The premium payment terms can be chosen from 3 – 25 years.
- The minimum premium amount for annual option is Rs 50,000.
- The minimum premium amount for half yearly option is Rs 25,000.
- The minimum premium amount for quarterly option is Rs 15,000.
- The minimum premium amount for monthly option is Rs 6,000.
- The minimum premium amount for top up option is Rs 5,000.