The Utair Aviation issues duplicate tickets if any passenger loses his ticket before boarding the flight.
Procedure to get a duplicate ticket
- The passenger has to pay 50 USD for a duplicate ticket which is non-refundable.
- The fee is payable in roubles at the existing exchange rate as declared by the Central Bank of Russian Federation.
- A form has to be filled by the passenger addressing the Chief of department or the Chief of Subsidiary of the Center of Transportation and Services Sales, Ltd along with his contact details.
- Duplicate tickets can be given for those tickets only which have been issued on forms of Transport Clearing House or the UTair Aviation.
- A thorough check is conducted to verify that the original ticket was not returned, used or was a duplicate one.
- Duplicate tickets are issued from either the internal sales office of the Company or by special authorized agents where there are no representative offices or agents of the Company.
- While applying for a duplicate, the passenger has to produce proof of theft.
- If there is not enough scope to issue a duplicate ticket the officials may offer the passenger to pay for a fresh ticket.
- On request of the passenger the date of departure can be altered provided the tariff rules are conformed to.
If the ticket gets lost after the flight then a copy of it along with a document which proves transportation are issued on receiving application from the passenger.
Parents of minor children can ask for transportation proof of their children.
Normally it takes about 5-7 working days to process the request.