The following guidelines help you apply for passport in Bangalore.
How to Apply for Passport in Bangalore Online
- Log on to http://passportindia.gov.in/wps/portal/ApplyForPassport#
- Click on the Register now link. This will ask for your personal information and creates Passport seva user account.
- Once the Login credentials are sent to your email id, you can use it to log into Passport seva user account.
- Click on Apply passport online link in the left.
- Fill in the form and upload the required documents clicking on the upload form. These documents should be self attested and must be of pdf format.
- After submission of the online application form you need to schedule an apporintent with Passport Seva Kendra for the completion of entire process.
- Now you have walk in to Passport Seva Kendra with the printout of the receipt.
- Submit it in the Passport Seva Kendra then receive the acknowledgment receipt.
How to apply for passport in bangalore in person?
- Visit the Passport Seva Kendra.
- Collect the token, submit token, filled form, attested documents with a pay slip copy.
- Collect acknowledgment receipt.
what is the next step after receiving the Passport Aacknowledgement Letter
You need to wait for 3 to 4 working days. Then you would be summoned for Police Certification verification. Here you have to present in person and give you attendance in the police station. Police officer needs two persons as proofs, who can be evidence as mark of your identification. Once this process is done your application will be sent for the further process. Now you have wait for 25 working days and the passport will be sent to you postal address.
Cost of the Passport Application Form
A passport application form costs you Rs.20. Suppose you go to the nearby Passport Seva Kendras without an appointment you might have to wait for 3 to 5 hours in a long queue. Some times the length of the queue would go too long that, you may not get your turn. So it is always advisable to schedule an appointment and visit passport seva Kendra.
Documents to be submitted with the application form?
- Date of birth certificate.
- Identity Certificate.
- Change in Name Certificate (If at all you have changed your name)
- A passport size photograph.
- A demand draft of Rs.1000.
NOTE: All the above documents should be self attested.
Address of passport seva kendras in bangalore:
Regional Passport Office, 8th Block 80 Feet Road, Koramangala,Bangalore -560095Tel: 080 - 25706100, 25706101, 25706102.
Prestige libra, 45, Lalbagh Road, Sudhama Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka
For more Information you can contact:
1800 258 1800 toll free number
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org .