Established in the year 1947, the Oriental Insurance Company Ltd. is one of the most reputed and trusted insurance companies in India. Since its inception as a small company it has come a long way in the field of insurance sector. It was established to meet the various growing insurance needs of the country. Over the year it has successfully managed to fulfill this mission by effectively conducting a General Insurance Business in the country. It has also achieved a landmark in creating a Risk Management Technologies for the people.
How to claim for damage to vehicles
Where there is a loss or damage suffered to the insured vehicle as a result of any accident, then one can always apply for claim from the insurance company. Applying for insurance claim is quite easy. One has to submit certain important necessary documents for this purpose which includes:
- A duly filled insurance claim form.
- Original registration Certificate of Vehicle along with a Xerox copy of the same.
- An authentic certificate of Road Tax.
- Bills & cash memo of the repairs & stamped receipt.
- Police Panchnama or Final Police Report from the Forensic department or First Information Report.
- Important details like the name, phone or fax no., address of Spot Surveyor who investigated the site.
- Original driving license (DL) along with a Xerox copy of the same.
- Repairer & stamped receipt for estimating the repair cost.
For avoiding any confusion just make sure that the details in all the above documents are correct, clear and up-to-dated.