==How To Perform Udvartana==
* This is a type of dry massage. This is useful in '''[[Kapha-Ayurveda|kapha]]''' type persons and also in obesity. It promotes circulation and detaches the toxins from skins of the body.
* Start massage right from the head to neck in a circular fashion. In the shoulder and wrist, the massage is done from below to upward, circular in shoulder, elbow and wrist joints.
* In the chest longitudinal or from downward to above is the best massage by avoiding the place of heart.
* Massage stomach from below upwards 2 to 3 times per day.
* Proceed to massage the buttock and thigh and their back from below upwards and hip joint in a circular motion.
* Massage the legs from below upwards with circular movements in knee and ankle joints and toes.
* This should be done for 15-20 minutes per day.
* It is better to use gloves. Preferably use silk gloves or rubber ones for conducting '''udvartana'''.
* The massage must not be harsh and uncomfortable.
* '''Mahasudharshana choorna''' is used for conducting '''udvartana'''.
* The Quantum Human Body, Mind And Medicine
* [[Advantages-Ayurveda|Ayurveda]] is the ''science of life''. It is an embodiment of mind and body. The body and mind are mere a photoprint of nature.
* The world is composed of five matters-earth, water, fire, air, and ether. These are present in suitable proportions in our body too.
* '''[[Vata-Season-Ayuvrveda|Vata dosha]]''' is formed by space and air and '''[[How-Balance-Pitta|pitta dosha]]''' is composed of fire and water while [[How-Balance-Kapha|kapha dosha]] is result of water and earth.