Dish TV with all its services and features may attract the television lovers of the country to get one. But the user should know how to subscribe Dish TV. Without going through the proper procedure no one can enjoy the services of the satellite television.
Below given are the processes to be followed when a user is wondering as how to subscribe Dish TV;
• Initial payment of Rs 3450 is to be paid.
• The subscriber under the rental scheme should be entitled to a refund of Rs 1500 on pro rata basis.
• The amount refundable is not applicable for accessories like Dish, LNB, Cable installation or any taxes and trade discounts.
• The customer availing this scheme will be given a rental in period of 18 months and the subscriber will have to refund as per the terms of the scheme only.
• The company provides warranty on the set top box for one year at the authorized service center.
• The customer who is going through the process of how to subscribe Dish TV will have to make an initial payment of Rs 3412 according to the H.P. Scheme and a monthly installment of Rs 161 for 12 months. This scheme brings the set top box including the direct debit and payment of one installment in advance by the subscriber.
• The scheme is available after proper verification of the customer. In case of the discretion of the Dish TV the decision taken by the company will be final.
• For the 1st time subscription there are different offers like Dish maxi offer, Dish welcome offer, Dish freedom plus offer, Dish freedom offer, multi room pricing etc.