How to pay Airtel Bill Online
AIrtel Mobile, broadband subscribers and any other postpaid plan users can pay their Airtel bill online through Airtel's website http;//airtel.in. The user is required to register to the site with his account number and create an account. Everything month, the user can see an automatic bill generation in his account which he can pay online through one of the three methods
- Credit card
- mCheck (mobile payment where the account is linked to your Bank account)
Airtel Bill Payment without registering to the Site
If the user doesn't want to Register to Airtel's site to pay the bill, he also has 1 click payment option where he just has to fill his phone number (postpaid mobile or broadband number), chose the plan (mobile postpaid or broadband) and enter his email id. He will receive a 6 character password on the mobile which he has to enter in next screen. After successfully entering the password, the user will be redirected to payment option, either Credit Card or netbanking.
Problems during Online Payment with Airtel Website
Airtel uses Citibank gateway for Credit card payments and if you have a credit card issues by different bank (say ICICI, HDFC, Axis, SBI etc) then it does takes time to confirm the transaction, sometimes even a minute, In this case, do not close the window till it redirect to airtel's site. Also do make sure the payment is indeed made, you should get an sms to your registered mobile regarding the online payment as well as a confirmatory email. You can also check your online account to see if the money is indeed deducted.
The steps to make payment through the debit card or credit card to Pay Airtel Bill Online
- First, login using your Account ID & Password.
- Then, you should enter some important details like account no, DOB, etc. and click on the submit button.
- Now, Click on Make new Payment Option.
- Then, click on the account no you wish to pay.
- Now, enter the amount and select the payment mode as debit card or credit card.
- Again press on submit button and choose the bank to make the payment.
- Now, you will be directed to the payment gateway where you will have to enter your debit card details.
- After entering the details your payment will be authenticated and your amount will be debited.
- Finally, you receive your transaction reference number for your payment request.