How to pay Tata Indicom Bill Online?
To know How to pay Tata Bill Online you can refer various modes of payment options. They are:
- To pay through Credit card or online Banking account.
- You can also pay through electronic bill pay service providers.
PAYING THROUGH CREDIT CARD or ONLINE BANKING ACCOUNT:
People can pay their Tata Indicom bill instantly through online. You can use any of the following options to pay the amount:
- Valid Visa,
- Citibank E-Cards or American Express Credit Card.
Even you can pay through the net banking account with the help of various banks like Bank of India, Bank of Baroda (Corporate), Bank of Baroda (Retail), Centurion Bank of Punjab, Citibank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank etc. You can receive the online confirmation and also the Transaction Reference Number.
The payment can also be done in 3 steps to understand How to pay Tata Bill Online which will be easy and it will be more convenient for you people. They are:
- First, you need to provide the bill details. You should mention the account number and also the telephone number. After that specify the amount you going to pay and click on the pay button.
- Secondly, choose the payment option. So, you will be directed to the payment options page in which you need to mention the name, contact number and email id. Then, select the payment option either through credit card or net banking and click on the submit button.
- Finally, confirm the payment. Now, you will be directed to the payment gateway page where you need to enter the credit card details. Then your payment will be credited.
PAYMENT THROUGH ELECTRONIC BILL PAY SERVICE PROVIDERS:
You can use an Electronic Bill Pay Service Provider to view and know How to pay Tata Bill Online over the Internet. You should first register with the Electronic Bill Pay Service Provider and after your registration is activated you will receive the Tata Indicom bill online. You can view the bill at the Service Provider website and issue electronic payment instructions. Your transaction will be processed by the Service Provider with your bank (through Electronic Clearing Service), and your bill amount paid to Tata Indicom.