If one is experienced and qualified in terms of employment, the assistance can be provided through the Employment exchange. Since many of the youths are unemployed they can be benefited by this by checking their waiting list after submitting the online form.
* The procedure states it to be simple where the form can be filed online or to the exchange which is located in the area. It has to be attested with the necessary documents like the Resume, Domicile certificate, Experience certificate etc. The qualifications vary from state to state.
* The state of Tamil Nadu has provided certain provisions for the post graduate and professionally qualified students. The executive employment exchange programme is located in Santhome which can be even traced through the online website.
* It is because Tamil Nadu can be located as the centre for many multinational companies. Professional and Executive Employment Office provide a wide range of applications for the job seekers in this regard especially in Chennai.
* The additional qualifications cannot be mentioned in the case. The Indian government has passed the Employment Exchange Act, 1959. The registration in this regard is done by the National Employment Service. It could be noted that while having the internet network, the queries in this regard are also solved.
* The act has its preamble to compulsory notify of the vacancies in order to be highlighted by the various commissions. It could thus be noted that the registration is similar in both the central and the state employment exchange programme.
* This programme is acting as a kind of placement. The placement though this started in India in 2002 in a correct form.
* At the international level when compared to India one can observe that Albert Student and Educator Programme is a programme which promotes teachers in U.K. and Australia. Thus, it can be noted that there has been wide application of the Employment exchange programme.