IBM Customer Care in India
International Business Machines or IBM, One of the largest technology company in the world and the 2nd best global brand, has been one of the most prominent names in Indian IT and infrastructure products and service industry since 1992. IBM is well known for sophisticated, round the clock customer support and offers customer care through various channels including internet, phone and support centers located all over India.
The following tips will help you to approach IBM customer care division easily and more quickly.
Approach IBM customer-care via online• Visit http://www.ibm.com/in/en/ and you can find information about products, services, support and download solutions etc.
• For product support visit https://www-947.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/Open_service_request?category=2&locale=en_in and select your IBM product to open a service request.
• If you need support for Think branded product, visit http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/homeLenovo.do.
• If you need support for Idea brand products, visit http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/Default.aspx.
• For any Think branded product related query submit the form at http://www-307.ibm.com/pc/support/site.wss/document.do?lndocid=FORM-FEDBAK&sitestyle=lenovo.
• For any Lenovo laptop and desktop related query, you can send mail to customer support at http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/EmailSupport/EM_Email_Support.aspx and you will get a response within 24 hour.
• For storage and accessory product related query, send mail using http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/EmailSupport/Email_Support.html.
• For Lenovo laptops and desktops, you can chat with a customer care executive using live support at http://consumersupport.lenovo.com/in/en/chatSupport/CustomerChatForm.aspx. This service is available from Monday to Saturday (9 am to 9pm).
• As an IBM customer, you can register for an IBM ID and password at https://www.ibm.com/account/profile/us?page=reg&okurl=https://www-930.ibm.com/support/esc/home.jsp. After registration you can use this ID to use the ESC+ or Electronic Service Call application to open a service request, to monitor your request, providing information about your request and canceling a service request at https://www-930.ibm.com/support/esc/signin.jsp.
• For general inquiry, send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• For Ascential Software Support e-mail to email@example.com.
• For general enquiry and feedback, fill out the form https://www.ibm.com/scripts/contact/contact/in/en/.
• You can submit a complaint at https://www-07.ibm.com/in/feedback/index.html.
• You can contact an IBM sales representative at https://www-07.ibm.com/in/repsite/emailibm.html?trac=in_en_IN0EA01W.
The different services that one can avail from IBM online help• You can open a Customer account and use that for opening service request, submit a query, get administrative and technical support.
• You can track your order and complaints.
• You can find local customer care numbers and contact details.
• You can download fixes, updates and drivers.
Approach IBM Customer Care on the phone• You can dial 1800 102 3865 or +91 80 40683486 (Monday to Friday, 09:00 - 18:00) for product related query.
• You can dial toll-free 1800-425-3333, 1800-425-1266; Landline +91 80 2678 8015, +918040683000 for general inquiry.
• For shopping related help, dial Toll Free: 1-800-425-3333, 1-800-425-1266 or landline +91 80 2678 8015.
• For IBM hardware and software system support dial Toll Free: 1 800 425 6666 (BSNL /MTNL) or +91 80 26788970.
• For technical support dial Toll Free: 1800 425 6666 or landline: +91 80 2678 8950.
• For Lotus support dial AT&T 000117 followed by 800-425-6666.
• For Tivoli related support dial 1800 425 6666 or +91-80-2678 8940.
• For Informix software support dial 1800-425-6666.
• For FileNet support dial 0008006501333.
• For Ascential Software Support dial Toll Free: 1-800-426-6666.
• For IBM Cognos support dial toll Free: 000800-610-1073.
• You can SMS "IBM" to 53636 and a customer support executive will contact you.
• To contact an IBM sales representative dial 1800 425 3333 or +91 80 26788990.
• For laptop and desktop related queries dial +91 80 30533000.
Approach IBM Customer Care in personOne can visit the closest IBM service center to contact a customer care executive in person. Or you can contact the nearest IBM business partner for sales related query.
How to find the IBM service center nearest to youGo to http://www-07.ibm.com/support/in/wsp/index.html and select your city to find the nearest IBM service provider.
How to find the address of the IBM Business Partner nearest to youGo to http://www-07.ibm.com/in/products/buspartners.html?cm_re=wspace-_-horznav-_-aboutibm_tab and select your city to find the nearest IBM business partner.
Address of IBM India OfficeRegistered Office
IBM India Private Limited
Bangalore - 29.
Address of IBM Service Centers in Major Indian Cities