To have a Career in ICICI Bank, the candidate has to formally apply to ICICI and they will be called depending on the requirements for ICICI.
- Different Types of Job Posts often available in ICICI Bank
- How to apply for different posts vacant in ICICI Bank via online
- What is the minimum eligibility for Career in ICICI Bank
- What are the selection procedures in ICICI Bank
- Next Step after getting Selected in ICICI Bank
- Where to get the ICICI Bank Recruitment process
- Contact ICICI Bank for Jobs Opportunities and Career in ICICI
Different Types of Job Posts often available in ICICI Bank
- Probationary Officer
- Assistant Manager for sales operation
- Sales officers
To find about latest ICICI career opportunies and available job positions, you can check ICICI Bank Jobs Website
How to apply for different posts vacant in ICICI Bank via online
- log on to ICICI Job listings Website
- Fill in the profile form to create a login id number and password.
- The email id specified should be valid.
- Now your log in credentials will be sent to this id.
- After logging on to the site, you will have all the privilege to edit your account and resume.
- Keep your account active in order to know the latest hiring status of ICICI bank.
- you can even reapply to the different vacant positions.
- By logging on to ICICI Bank Careers login you can apply directly to the job opportunities.
- You can even register your resume on the talent database of ICICI BANK, where all the future opportunities will be informed to you.
What is the minimum eligibility for Career in ICICI Bank
- You should be a graduate with minimum of 55% aggregate.
- Graduation can be under any discipline.
What are the selection procedures in ICICI Bank
Candidates have to go through multiple stages of screening and tests before getting finally selected. Here is the list of different rounds of selection procedure
- Aptitude Test
- Group Discussion
- Personnel Interview
Next Step after getting Selected in ICICI Bank
If you have cleared the above rounds, then you will have to undergo an internship program with classroom training. At this stage stipend will be paid to you. This internship program lasts for 14 months. After the internship clearance, you will be become the employee of ICICI bank.
If you are interested you can even take up PO program by an investment of Rs 1.5lacs with an interest of 2.5%.
Where to get the ICICI Bank Recruitment Process
You can find the ICICI bank jobs recruitment process here: ICICI Recruitment process overview
Contact ICICI Bank for Jobs Opportunities and Career in ICICI
For any queries relating for careers opportunities, they can email at firstname.lastname@example.org
or can contact ICICI at following address
Centre for Human Resources ICICI Bank Limited HRMG, 6th Floor, Trans Trade Center, Near. Floral Deck Plaza, SEEPZ, MIDC, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400 093 Tel: (022) 2653 1414