ICICI always provides the joint bank account facilities according to their customers’ need. All the basic features and facilities like single account system are available in joint account system except only the mode of operation. Following are the features of the ICICI savings account:
- The withdrawal or deposition facilities are easily available in any branches of ICICI in anywhere of India up to Rs.50,000
- Nomination can do very easily
- Using debit cum ATM card it is too much easy to cash withdrawals from ATMs.
- ICICI debit cum ATM card holder can withdraw money from ATM of any bank if and only if the customer holds the individual domestic savings account and always maintains the quarter average balance at least Rs.10,000 or more than that.
- Internet Banking is always free of cost
- Money Multiplier Facility is offered
The one and only one criterion to be an ICICI savings bank account holder are, the customer must be residing in India.
- Any one of the below will be considered as identity proof
- PAN Card
- Employment Card
- EX employment service card
- Bar council card
- Senior citizenship card
- Cards provided by Indian Medical association
- MAIN card
- Driving license
- Another bank statement and KYC cheque of that bank
Any one of the below will be considered as residential proof
- Last electricity bill
- Post office certified address proof
Some documents are considered as identity proof as well as residential proof also:
- Authorized pension card
- Authorized Freedom fighter’s card
- Self-attested cheque (in case of the applicant not visit the bank himself at the time of account opening)
Everything remains the same in the case of joint account except for the following:
• Mode of operation: joint
• All required documents in time of opening account: for both the person
• All the transactions in case of the joint account can be maintained either by both of the person or any one of them.