The ICICI Lombard has brought in a complete new mediclaim concept. The health insurance is known as mediclaim policy. This policy gives the support and supports incase of sudden illness or accident. In such cases the policy will take care of things like hospitalization, medical costs and other expenses.
The ICICI Lombard health insurance policy can be bought with ICICI Bank, Citibank or HDFC Bank Credit Cards at installments free of interest.
To get the ICICI Lombard certain documents are required for health claim and those are:
- The claim form should be filled properly and signed by the insured person and the treating doctor.
- The summary of the discharge with the details of the complaints and the available treatment.
- The final hospital bill is also required breaking up the details along with the interim bills.
- The payments receipt of the hospital and the medicine shops should also be produced.
- The consultation papers are also required to be submitted.
- The investigation reports whatever have been done like Blood report, X-ray, Sonography, MRI, etc. are also required to be submitted.
- The doctor prescriptions supporting the pharmacy bills are also to be submitted.
- The details of implant sticker or invoice if used like details of lens in case of cataract, stent details in angioplasty etc are to be submitted properly.
- In case of accidents the Medico Legal Certificate or MLC or FIR report are to be submitted for the health claim.
- For various charges the detail bills with prescriptions of the treating doctor are to be presented.
- The copy of health card and other related documents are also to be submitted.