The ICICI Lombard Home Insurance policy secures the structure and the contents of the home of the customer against any type of disaster, may be natural or manmade. With its different cover options it secures the most valued asset of a person.
The ICICI Lombard Home Insurance covers not only the structure but also the contents of the home. It is available with 15% discount on the 3rd year and 25% discount on the 5th year policy. It has also the options for terrorist cover and other expenses for alternate rent accommodation.
The ICICI Lombard Home Insurance is also available online. The claim can be made online by following the respective procedures. To make the insurance claim the customer will have to present certain documents. These documents are required for both insurance claim process and the online procedures.
The documents required for home claim are:
- The customer should get the claim form and duly fill the form. It should be signed properly.
- Along with the form the photo copy of the policy is to be submitted.
- A photo copy of FIR is also to be submitted.
- A final report from the police is also to be submitted.
- The photocopies of invoices, price lists and repair estimates are also to be submitted.
- At the time of the claim settlement the customer may have to submit some other documents also which have not been mentioned above. The customer should contact the claims department of the company before claiming.